Thursday, March 29, 2007

The pure and high sensation

O heaven over me, pure and high! That is what your purity is to me now, that there is no eternal spider or spider web of reason; that you are to me a dance floor for divine accidents, that you are to me a divine table for divine dice and dice players. ~ Nietzsche


That small creature with eight thin legs, the spider, will not be your master. I am the master and creator of the spider race: I accept no moral, no meaning, no safety, no glory; I am the one who overcome the fear of achievement.

You and I are the product of ourself: don't you remember that there is time when we are one; after splitting ourself, we lost that oneness conscience.

We are living in the darkness of superstition, the "I" always do anything for its own interest. The "you" is no different from the "I": it's just a matter of perspective.

We lost our ability to think about ourself in a reasonable way: we often exaggerate the interest of ourself.

You don't want to achieve because you fear of the covetousness of others; you are covetous, that's why you know others are too: you still have a sense of similarity between you and others. The sense of similarity proves that you are not independent.

I and you should live with zeal; if an activity is boring, we will abhor it and leave it without caring about the feeling of regret.

We are close to the overcoming of slowness, we will soon be unfamiliar with hesitation. Why do we hesitate? With hesitation the solution will be "rotten".

incorruptibility, indignation, stature, achievement, honour, respect, shrunken, blended, improper, unseemly, polite, suitable, unruffled, unperturbed, temperal, blossom, goad, irritated, hurt, goaded, sundered, alienate, less, friendly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Idolatry and gloom are we, we are not fear and greatness.

Anonymous said...

Interesting post, please keep writing. I suggest that you lose less time for each aphorism, write more, be free, don't write good, write the way you play chess when you are young.

Anonymous said...

Can you be more simple? I spend almost an hour to understand this, don't use too much intellect to write, use disciplinary!
Don't desire too much, you can't be harmed, you will be forever happy if you achieve really. I am sure because I experienced.
You can't be forever talented, but forever conscious of that raging sea, yes.