Thursday, March 29, 2007

Against the ugly

I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a Yes-sayer.



In this moment, I am someone, I am what I have been made. I will not be able to be stronger than mankind, I will not be able to defend myself against the invasion of ugliness. I am a pretty girl who will become ugly.
Time is my enemy, I will make time stop. Everything will stop except this meaningless universe. I will be in peace with my great computer to write good books.
I am not the fear of achievement, I am not the one who will live in the projected future. I am not the one who lived in the past. I am the cause of all things. Time is created by me.
What will be me who created both yang and yin? I have no future, my future is the present. I am not what you can touch, I am your "after death".
Death is creativity, without dead matters, there is no life. Without stupidity, there is no destruction, no death.
Why stupidity is present? I will ask myself this question which bears the same answer: why darkness exists?
Nothing can exist without an environment, I don't exist because I am the environment.
I will follow my instinct like the dog follows its master. I will die of hunger without following my master.

No comments: