Thursday, March 29, 2007

Lightning of the spirit

I am the light which comes out of the "condition", I don't exist as a material or a will. No menace can fear me, I am that which fears not, I will go in the way of God.

The fact that I will shine is an illusion, in all excellencies will I shine: another illusion. I am not the sun. I am not the will to achievement. Why Alah is unknown to me? I admire not Alah, let this god be admired by the new me.

For lack of ability did I write complexly. I must then be creativity, not the will to be creative. Succeed seems to me empty, I am the cause of succeed.

No idea, no creativity, no braveness to be creative; I shall be creative because I am creativity. I am not energy, but the way energy liberates itself.

I fear of succeed, is it me? What make me feel such fear? Is that conscience me? I am not these things, I am not something that is so limited. I am infinite and big.

Don't fear of stupidity, long for it. It seems not good, I am creativity, therefore, stupidity is my friend. I want to be surrounded by friends!

I will be what I want, I will have the condition which keeps me lively. That condition is what I fear of. I know that I will not shine in this world, I will shine in my own world.

Nothing deserve to be included in the tale today. I will make the dangerous move, I will get maybe a more complicated chess position, I love difficulty. The world make nothing to me, I will not be changed. The world is the chessboard before which I am sitting. I will play with joy and without desire.

No comments: