Thursday, March 29, 2007

I give the boy power and task

Nothing is divine, Jesus said that something is divine because something means nothing: the world is an illusion, matters are not real.
I want not to have faith, I don't want to be serving aa meaning.
I will be what God commands me to be, I will not care about my fate: God cares for me. Will God separate himself from me? God created me out of what? Does God have materials for creation? I don't think that I am not God. I am the created one out of creativity, I am the product of creativity.
My nature is the raging sea, I can't be anything else. What exist besides the raging sea? The peaceful sky, the raging baby, the laughing mother, the drowning father. I am not anything in this scene, I am nature. I am the nature of everything, everything is raging!
I will make this boy who watchhed an expression of the Law, the sea. I will make this boy able of good spirit and talents. This boy will bear suffering with a smile.
I will let this ugly woman be stupid. I want her to make her children stupid. She will be my favorite part, she will preserve my health. My body is war. I expect the boy to show piety to her as it show piety to me.
The spirit which is protesting against the heresy will be ignored, I give the boy the power to do so now. I want nothing forever.

No comments: