Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The fear of losing

I lost a game because I don't think fast enough, the op have more than 2 min.
Someone matched me, I don't respond in time. I did some ad in freechess.org.
The aversion is still, I played Neighbours from Hell and learned to live the dangerous and daring ways. I can always restart, there is savegame in life, much more interesting savegame.
I play against a strong ap, he has material advantage, profit of my mistake to have more and more.
Once more I lost, the time is not enough, I though with words.
The browser does not obey me, the Internet cut. I then need creativity.
I achieved the software, now it's time to fear, I told myself about life, about myself, but still this feeling about others "I must be better, more comfortable, superior materially".
I felt that I should not write this: that is education that make me feel divided.
I intend to talk with that admin more, but I fear of disturbing him. Maybe I need to listen to my creativity. This remind me about waking up creativity for some forgot reason, so it will solve problems.
A man teach me to follow my heart, to only trust my ability, "I must do what feel right to me?"
I felf this man is too VIP, I feel being friend with him will make me outside one day.
He told about the alternative behavor that leads to the same thing, choose the best. All the way lead to happiness, choose what god tell you.
I keeps chatting, I feel happy to receive answers, but too short, what's fly-tying?
He told me that's hard to say.
Pgv: the contrary, I love creativity.
Life is a learning process, life is about knowing what to trust.
I told him, he did not answer, I really lose my time typing.
Learning leads to fear, when you make your feeling clear, it always lose power.
I will do things to be happy at present, the future will never come to the present me.
I am myself not the tortured one.
PGV is lucky to never meet his neighbours, how can I be so: in my world, alone but not lonely, I will learn and pass time creating, understanding.
He has moral principle, he considers it as his god, he is a servant of god.
I ask for their blog, they don't have. I can't know what they are doing, each time I receive no answer, I feel that my time has been in vain.


What you need to do is to be creative, you don't need then games to entertain yourself. Don't add ram to your computer , add "ram" and creativity to the body so that you can play the life .

I what a draw blitz, these play quite slow, outside view. Inside view we must say that it's quick.
I know I will lose so I got the idea to make my op wait. I made so much mistake but I don't realize. I only worry to make thing worse.
Already 8h30, I won a match by mistake of op. I myself missed opportunity to checkmate, I did not calculate that's why I fear of the consequence.
I quit the game, realizing that the weather is beautiful and time is passing. Already 2 hours from the "wake up".
Meanings are painkillers for life.
Watched a blitz game, quite superior than my skills, nothing precious about that.
I asked 2 questions in LQ about compilers, I download turbo c, surprised that it's exe file.
I ddon't have satisfied answer asking for coaching. I have TC run nicely, when I think about new love, storm comes, I have played a chess game (a life) with the utmost creativity in the piece, I will live so again. Let the who am I an fuzziness.
When I enter gedit, I need to wait a moment for the cursor. I read Edgar Lasker and I don't want to leave it for watching the game. I can't return or scroll in this java contents.
I see the demise of Morphy, the better become his friend.
I watched several Morphy's game, I think that now I should have new love: whatever happens is within the chessboard. I shall play creatively.
I still can't find the meaning behind the match, I see talents in it.
I run the program but seemingly there is no file to deal with, everything seems virtual.
The weak helped me to play in his side, to make intentional stupidity.
I am wining but lose on time. I am too much seeking the perfect. Losing 43 is a bitterness to me.
At noon, traffic jam for the Net, I can't browse nor play chess anymore.

I won the first match with a sacrifice, the second match I lose due to bad time management and "calculation with speech".
Due to my slowness in thinking, I can't find the right choice to escape, I then am tricked.
I am checkmated so soon, I can't see what is the purpose of op's move.
No one join my game, I think about entertaining myself with websites, but a raging sea make me fear.
I made a mistake that I don't remember.
I lose because I don't realize the checkmate. Too much concentration serve to nothing.
I made a mistake "move the rook too soon", but the op can't profit, I therefore win.
I play with the same person (I invite him) the second time. This time if I lose, I will be in despair.
So much fault from the opponent allow me to win.
So creativity must win the wrestling. I must now be able!
After 13 min, I run out of time and lose, I can't have any attack way. Maybe I'm too supercilious so that I don't create.
Too easy win after 10 min, I wait longly for my op, he denies the obvious move and get into trouble. I am not harmonious that is why I can't wait with invention.
I miss an opportunity to attack, nonetheless, I still win, hollow victory. The thought is resigned to quick, which made me missed a gems.
I made a mistake to allow "pin king", really hope is worst!
After an experience, I tend to forget what I reminded me. I won but nothing creative.
The op make mistake, I have material advantage, I'll lose if I possess vanity.
The op lose queen, I now can win effortlessly, I want to play effortlessly, however spend harmoniously energy.
I am about to checkmate, so easy to win. I love victory so much. What point matter? If I want strong op then I will just play with GNU, but I want to play with human.
I pass long time with freechess and the EU championship, I resume an adjourned game and win, victory should be like defeat to me.
I am too eager to taste "contents", unable to create myself.
I have material advantage, but due to uncalculated move, I lost the bishop and lose.
I missed a combination rood-knight to double check. The op played suicidely. I don't realize how to be creative, I convinced myself so much but maybe I should just do.


I am having a concern about time: without time I can't do anything, I'm too slow. But what's more? (I am asking)


Nietzsche addresses the idea of different moral systems specifically in his book, "Beyond Good and Evil" (link 1). In fact, it could be said to be the very crux of the title itself.

He suggests that an analysis of moral systems will produce two different kinds of systems which each tend to work to different ends, at least in part from their different origins. One will have been devised and used by those who rule, and one by those who are forced to serve. Many of the characteristics of each are self evident:

Slaves cannot help themselves; if they could, they would not be slaves, would they? Thus slave moralities tend to focus on the idea of charity and that of the 'greater good' instead of the individual. Quite the converse! To a slave, the person who stands out is the one most likely to attract notice and punishment, so slave moralities tend to discourage the unusual of any stripe. And since all slaves are in the same boat, it applies to all of them in the same way - anyone can be a good slave, if they only try hard enough.

Master moralities are completely different. To a master, what is good is what serves HIS purposes. And because he must adapt and overcome any number of different challenges, this is not always the same thing. Thus, to a master, what is 'good' is very similar to what gets him power and allows him to keep it. If some master didn't prize such things, then another who did would probably rather quickly replace him. Masters' morality is not only flexible (a.k.a. 'beyond good and evil') but also isolating: its focus is on the one on top instead of the many below.

You can rather quickly see that these two kind of systems almost HAVE to be opposed to each other. Even if there were no resentment between masters and slaves, the masters seek triumph while the slaves seek assimilation. A master defines his morality and shapes the world to suit it; a slave is handed a world he cannot shape and so instead shapes himself to fit it.

To Neitzsche, the choice between systems is as easy as the choice between lifestyles. After all... who would willingly sell themselves into slavery?
Source(s):

http://philosophy.lander.edu/intro/intro...
1 month ago - Report Abuse

I lose the game because I thought "not deep", I think that I should not hurry myself or let my creativity to be manipulated, to be forced to serve something.
I don't care if I win, I just care if I played or tortured myself. Only me can torture me.
The game terminates because the opponent do not make safe decision. One does not well because one is calculateless.
I don't see the obvious move to defend myself, maybe I over-played. I think that I should do something else with creativity to make it tasteful.
I am only proud of myself when I lose with joy , there is no joy for me when there is comfort and achievement but not crativity.
I made an mistake, I give the opponent chance to make sacrifice.
I lost due to some lack of myself, the opponent is not strong but I am too narrow.
I won but I made mistakes, I think that the opponent is too weak, so I can win beautiful.
Now I made big mistake, it seems that I can't see the danger to make my calculation. My observation skill so slow.
I now need to play other match and rapeat the whole again. I don't want to succeed that's all, no matter if everything happen in the chessboard and can't touch me. These only give me information for my creativity.
I move a piece but don't see the implication, so disaster.
I can't calculate, that's the reason for my defeat. I think that I should play other chess, forever.
I swear to entertain myself with other things, now everything is in the chessboard, exept me - the player. There is no others, all are illusion.
I feel so bored when programming.
I have a need to make Readplease repeat, I can't understand, so I help myself rather than to become better.
I have read so much great expression that may change my feeling, but Creativity is best. When I read "existence is pure happiness, sorrow is a failure to recognize this fact".


The spirit is the weather, everyone must enjoy the goodness.

CREATIVITY IS my compass.
My intuition can be wrong, I don't know what to say anymore: just that I am losing time typing these things.
All what happens to you, happens in a chessboard.
As you think about chess, you think about health. The sense of security weaken even if you convince yourself many times.
I forget what I previously exprerience because my attention is not creativity but it's the eyes.
I love to play, want not to work: that is my spirit. I want to write something more here, however I don't have ideas. (I think that's time losing to write these)
I did not descend innerly to command myself, to communicate with the inner voice which is saying: you are losing time, you are breaking the rule (try to seek perfection).
I played a chess match, I lost. The opponent make the queen faster. I just forgot to save the game due to enthusiasm.


Posted

No comments: