Thursday, April 12, 2007

Enjoy being free from the future

-> You should learn by observing yourself, to be lucid
-> when you change your behaviour to feel life, you will see that all your fears which pretent to be rational, are not
-> when you don't have any idea, allow yourself to be bad and immoral
-> I learned in the very "profitable (eat all)" way, that's why I can't be conscious of who am I, but only know worthless knowledge
-> let us learn by practise, don't learn by straining and take notes
-> our purpose should be undetermined to make it flexible
-> Time past when we learn , but time does not pass when we are ourself
-> I have no quality that why I should not learn and build up some knowledge, I should be happy with my problems
-> let us never talk about learning method anymore, only talk about methods that serve us at present, rather than follow us and enslave us
-> we should not expect ourself to be intelligent
-> when you need something to be fast, you should want yourself to be more clever
-> what will happen to you, what you fear will arrive to you, don't fear, nothing is not enjoyable when you are God
-> if you look at something with your "self" you will feel maybe rejection

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.

I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared
your site in my social networks!

Visit my site :: travel deals

Anonymous said...

I know this web page presents quality based articles or reviews
and additional material, is there any other
web page which provides these kinds of data in quality?


Feel free to surf to my web site coffee capital of america